Wednesday, March 4, 2015

And then, the rest of Paris (or some of it) (late Feb. 2015)

(late Feb. 2015)

When I visit Paris, I in fact DO do things outside of the Jardin du Luxembourg.  I have lunch with my cousin, I walk up and down streets, I look at beautiful things like les Invalides, I go to movies or to a play, and if time and weather permit, I go to museums.

fine buildings on the Blvd. du Montparnasse
On this trip, I didn't make it to any museums but I did have lunch with my cousin, go to a movie, and also did a LOT of walking, and etc, etc.  Don't have photos of ALL of this but do have some to share.

a smaller street near where my cousin lives

I'll do one more Paris blog after this, which will be dedicated to the chimney pots of Paris...something my mother used to love.



the Eiffel Tower on a rainy night

don't know why I like this;  the man is coming out of the place I get chocolate and croissants

I would, by the way, love to do a documentary about the Jardin du Luxembourg, looking at it as it changes with the four seasons.  Maybe one day....


woman with dog
people hurrying along on a dark, cold winter's day
____________________
Eve Ma passed through Paris on her way to southern Spain, where she is working on a documentary about flamenco (and finishing up some work about Afro-Peruvian music and dance).  Keep up with our work at http://palominoprodvd-cd.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment